Order Selector/Forklift Operator
Location: Carol Stream, Illinois
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for an Order Selector/stand-up forklift operator at our Carol Stream, Illinois Logistics Center. This position will work 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- 60% of the time completing order select responsibilities using non-powered pick carts.
- 40% of the time completing stand-up forklift responsibilities.
- Replenish/Putaway customer product.
- Accountable for inventory accuracy.
- Work safely at all times
- Minimum of recent 6 months of stand-up forklift experience
- Safe work record
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Basic clerical, math, reading and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Good Communications Skills
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V