Dedicated Case Picker (2nd and 3rd shift)
Location: Kernersville, North Carolina
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opening for a Dedicated Case Picker at our Logistics Center in Kernersville, North Carolina.
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
- 2nd shift: 3 pm to 11 pm
- 3rd shift: 11 pm to 7 am
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Meet or exceed forklift standards
- Follow Best Practices in all job functions
- Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
- Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity.
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift. Training certification required.
- Prefer previous experience in measured environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to manually move cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift
- Previous experience with an RF system.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interactions.
Please send email to email@example.com
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V