Forklift Operators (All shifts)
Location: Romeoville, Illinois
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for Forklift Operators for all shifts at our Romeoville, Illinois, Logistics Center. Must have the following experience:
- Experienced forklift operator knowledgeable in all warehouse activities and equipment
- Minimum 6 months recent forklift experience required; reach truck experience preferred
- Safe work record
- Meets and/or exceeds performance standards
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Basic clerical, math, reading and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Good communications skills
- 1st Shift (6:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.), Monday through Friday
- 2nd Shift (2:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.), Monday through Friday
- 3rd Shift (10:00p.m. – 6:00a.m.), Sunday p.m. through Friday a.m.
Direct Hire/Full Time Positions
We are setting up interviews today! Please send email with resume and desired shift to firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V