Sanitation (1st and 3rd shift)
Location: Jefferson, Georgia
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have opportunities for the position ofSanitation (1st and 3rd shift) for our Jefferson, GA, Logistics Center.
Responsible for providing quality and efficient sanitation, janitorial and general maintenance support for a logistics center.
- Follow established sanitation schedule.
- Provide general logistics center sanitation and janitorial services.
- Monitor inventory level for department supplies and identify/escalate needs to appropriate source.
- Operate maintenance equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow work directions as assigned in a timely manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate equipment to complete job functions. Training certification as required.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work at an elevation of 25 feet as needed.
- Experience with basic tools.
- Ability to handle, store, use and dispose of chemicals per OSHA guidelines.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 25 pounds.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V