Inventory Control Clerk
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for an Inventory Control Clerk at our Logistics Center in Atlanta, GA (near the airport).
Maintain accurate inventory levels by ensuring customer inventory management and order fulfillment responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion and with the highest standard of service.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations including partnering with clients and internal departments to achieve productivity, pricing, quality and safety goals
- Analyze data and prioritize work assignments to direct the daily plan of action for the shift or functional area
- Coach, motivate, develop and manage warehouse associates
- Manage value-added projects assigned to shift
- Lead operational improvement and company change initiatives
- Foster a participative and goal-driven work environment characterized by teamwork, partnership and accountability for achieving goals
- May take on special assignments such as Loss Prevention Coordinator, ProcessCaptain, or other roles as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must have ability to operate a forklift
- Solid knowledge of WMS and warehouse operations
- Ability to function with minimal supervision, handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily work.
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to work with internal and external customers in a professional manner in all interactions
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V