Inventory Control Clerk (3rd shift)
Location: Nazareth, Pennsylvania
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for an Inventory Control Clerk at our Logistics Center in Nazareth, PA. The 3rd shift hours will be Sunday-Thursday, 11pm-7am.
Maintain accurate inventory levels by ensuring customer inventory management and order fulfillment responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion and with the highest standard of service.
- Conduct aisle audits, cycle counts and physical inventories
- Follow proper processes to ensure inventory is accurate and corrections are made in a timely manner and issues are escalated appropriately
- Responsible for physically segregating hold product when as a return and ensuring placards are placed on product as appropriate
- Responsible for working closely with Quality Program Manager or Logistics Manager and adhere to all customer requirements
- Receives and processes customer returns
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Required Experience & Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must have ability to operate a forklift
- Solid knowledge of WMS and warehouse operations
- Ability to function with minimal supervision, handle multiple tasks and prioritize daily work.
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to work with internal and external customers in a professional manner in all interactions
Please send email to email@example.com
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V