Project Manager, Business Process Integration
Location: Corporate -- Des Plaines, Illinois
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager, Business Process Integration at our Corporate office in Des Plaines, IL. The Project Manager, Business Process Improvement will serve as the Project Lead for company-wide business integration projects.
- Identify, assign, and coordinate with corporate resources responsible for executing functional activities in order to ensure projects are completed within budget, on-time and accomplish the project goals.
- Communicate integration, operational, and customer resource requirements with the Operations management team, Corporate project team, and the customer’s project team.
- Develop business process integration communication plans, coordinate status calls, facilitate daily update-meetings with DSC’s start up team; documenting the teams progress on a daily basis.
- Support Operations Teams during critical project phases
- Identify areas of continuous improvement for DSC’s project management tools and processes
Candidates selected to interview for the position must meet the following minimum requirements for consideration for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations
- Management, Transportation or Business Administration
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Logistics, Operations, Warehousing, Transportation, or Distribution; experience with Customer Integration projects desired.
- Demonstrated Project management skills and proven leadership ability required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, MS PowerPoint, and Excel required;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and negotiation skills required.
- Must be self-directed, able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, detail-oriented.
- Flexibility to travel up to 75% during project go-live and other support phases
Please send resume to email@example.com.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V