Forklift Operator (2nd shift)
Location: University Park, Illinois
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for experienced extended reach truck operators at our University Park, Illinois Logistics Center. The shift is 2nd shift, Monday- Friday. 3pm-11pm.
- Following specific functional area process flows to facilitate speed and accuracy in daily operations.
- Inbounding, Outbounding, Picking and Putaway
- Assuring and actively maintaining a safe, clean, and efficient work environment.
- Supporting all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and uphold accuracy.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Direct Hire Full Time Positions
- 6 Months of recent Stand up forklift experience required
- Ability to operate stand-up forklifts for 8 hours a day
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V