Location: Lebanon, Tennessee
DSC Logistics, a leading supply chain management company, focuses on designing, integrating, managing, and adapting supply chain solutions. DSC capabilities as a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party provider (3PL) include supply chain analysis and design network management, Logistics Center management, transportation management, business process integration, supply chain visibility, value-added services and dynamic supply chain management. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
DSC Logistics is looking for dependable and skilled forklift operators at our Lebanon, Tennessee location.
- Perform loading, unloading and picking functions utilizing several forklifts (i.e. sitdown, standup, reach, cherry picker)
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete
daily work assignments in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and
compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as
applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the
warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion
requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V