Location: Dallas, Texas
DSC Logistics, a leading supply chain management company, focuses on designing, integrating, managing, and adapting supply chain solutions. DSC capabilities as a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party provider (3PL) include supply chain analysis and design network management, Logistics Center management, transportation management, business process integration, supply chain visibility, value-added services and dynamic supply chain management. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opportunity for sanitation at our South Dallas, Texas Logistics Center. Responsible for providing quality and efficient sanitation, janitorial and general maintenance support for a logistics center.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Follow established sanitation schedule.
- Provide general logistics center sanitation and janitorial services.
- Monitor inventory level for department supplies and identify/escalate needs to appropriate source.
- Operate maintenance equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow work directions as assigned in a timely manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Please send email to email@example.com
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate equipment to complete job functions. Training certification as required.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work at an elevation of 25 feet as needed.
- Experience with basic tools.
- Ability to handle, store, use and dispose of chemicals per OSHA guidelines.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 25 pounds.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V